The Reset Radio Podcast RSS Feed

Here is the Reset Radio Podcast Player. Click play, then hurry and hit the pause button to let it catch up a bit. Then listen and enjoy!
Click the PLAYER above to HEAR our NEWEST SHOW!!! Click the FORWARD BUTTON to hear our other shows from Newest to Oldest! Subscribe to us AND write a review on itunes.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shoot me in the FOOT . . . Solutions

Hey all! I know I've been VERY bad a posting to this little blog of mine. It seems as soon as I think of it, something else comes up. For instance... Lately I've been playing a lot of Gears of War 2. I think that I may have ended up even becoming an Xbox 360 "achievement junkie."


Other than that, I really haven't done a whole lot since my last post. . .
OH WAIT!!



I guess I kinda forgot to mention that I am now working at a business called "Foot Solutions" where I hope to eventually become a
certified pedorthist or "C. Ped" (professional shoe fitter, in layman's terms). There I get to work with all types of people, but it seems that most are over the age of 50, and a good lot of them are diabetic. I never stopped to think about the impacts diabetes has on ones life until I had this job. I also never realized that diabetics on Medicare receive 1 pair of shoes a year free. . . just for having diabetes. hmm.



On the Reset Radio side... we posted episode 17 a couple weekends ago... Now we just need to get together to record episode 18. I'm sure we will do it sooner than later. It's really nice to have an outlet (or an excuse) for playing video games, watching movies and TV, all in the name of "research."

Last month Rustin and I went to Vegas to go to CES, which was AWESOME!!! Here is a video of SOME of the highlights. We didn't have our cameras going all the time... but then again, if you're around cool electronic stuff... would you record it all?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? You're studying to be a pedorthist AND you think it's a "shoe fitter?" Hmmmm. Haven't started your studies yet, huh?

Skyler said...

For more information on what a pedorthist does... why not check out wikipedia? Because you obviously don't have the information needed to make a comment on a blog written with no intention to be criticized by the likes of you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedorthist

btw . . . You don't have to be an ass